Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Parent Builder Welcome

Welcome to Parent Builder - my bolg to help parents build children of competance, confidence and character. 

I am a D-A-D, not a PHD but I have extensive real world experience working with parents and kids and creating practical, workable strategies to help parents through the parenting challenge.  I have spoken to thousands of parents and I have co-authored a book: The Original Parent and Family Logbook.

I have two grown daughters and I continue to work with young people in my business, at church and as a sports coach and trainer.

I am a man of faith and my Christian belief and verses from the Bible weave through my parenting messages. 

I hope you will benefit from my posts as you navigate the challenges of parenthood.

Scott Mennie

No comments:

Post a Comment